Whether you’re just getting started or looking for more advanced lightroom tutorials, the online Kelby Lightroom training videos are a great way to discover how to edit your photos like a pro.
What’s the best way to learn lightroom?
Lightroom is packed with features for organizing and editing your photos. What’s the best way to learn?
By watching training videos created by a pro!
There’s no doubt about it. You’ll find it much easier to learn lightroom from training videos rather than reading a book . A good book will show you plenty of photos to help describe what to do, but it just doesn’t compare to watching training videos and seeing exactly what to do.
Next you need to make sure that a true professional is teaching you…
Think about it – would you rather learn from someone who’s only recently got into lightroom, or learn from a professional that has mastered every aspect of it and been teaching it for over ten years?
Matt Kloskowski will be your instructor. When it comes to Lightroom he’s a true professional. He’s the lead instructor on the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom live seminar tour. People from all over the world travel to hear what he has to say.
You don’t have to leave your seat because Matt will hand hold you through his lightroom tutorials on your screen.
In his training videos there are…
- Over 20 hours of bang up to date, easy to follow Lightroom tutorials. After you’ve watched these videos you’ll be using lightroom like a pro.
- Beginners training, allowing you to get up and running with Lightroom very quickly – even if you have no previous experience.
- Advanced training taking you deep into the more advanced features.
Click play on the video below to see why these videos are a fantastic way to learn…
Getting started with Lightroom
If you’re a complete beginner you’ll love the getting started videos.
- How to quickly and easily get your photos into Lightroom.
- How to select your best photos, reject the worst and easily find them later.
- How to straighten a crooked horizon.
- How to crop your photos.
- How to warm up a photo.
- How to brighten a dark photo by adjusting the exposure.
- How to dramatically improve the sky in your images.
- The list goes on… Overall you’ll learn some simple adjustments that anyone can do to dramatically improve 90% of your photos.
Drag on the slider below to see how the temperature, exposure, highlights, shadows, whites, blacks and vibrance sliders along with the crop tool and spot removal tool were used to transform this image.
This was all done in about 60 seconds and is fully covered in the Lightroom Basics training video.
The shot below was adjusted in lightroom using the same sliders as the shot agove along with the crop tool and radial filter tool.
Master Lightroom with the Advanced Tutorials
Once you’ve mastered the basics you can move onto the advanced lightroom tutorials section where you’ll discover:
- How and when to sharpen your photos
- How to reduce the noise in your images when shooting at high ISO’s.
- How to remove annoying spots from your photos.
- How to remove distracting elements from your photos using cloning and healing.
- How to synchronize your photos with your ipad using lightroom mobile.
- How to print your photos for maximum impact.
- How to create photo books to wow your family and friends.
Act now and save 10%
If you’re ready to become a Lightroom Pro, for a limited time only, click the buy now button below and get a 10% discount using the code KOCJ14.
You’ll be given three membership choices – choose the one month membership. This gives you plenty of time to complete all of the Lightroom training.If you want to carry on and do more (see the bonuses below), you can continue for another month, or for as long as you want.
Bonus 1 – Photoshop training
Sometimes Lightroom doesn’t go quite far enough, although this is quite rare these days with version 5!
So what do you do?
……….you use Adobe Photoshop.
The good news is that there many hours of photoshop video training included in the price of the Lightroom training.
Again, just like Lightroom, these are taught by a pro and will take you from being a complete beginner to an expert.
Bonus 2 – Photography training
Need help with your photography?
There are countless hours of general photography training included:
- How to show speed and power in your outdoor shots by capturing motion using panning and flash.
- Discover your own unique, different and creative style of wedding photography.
- Discover how to get started in wildlife photography. Covering choosing your equipment, backgrounds, knowing your subject, perches, flash and taking uncommon photographs of common subjects.
- Booked that dream safari trip? Watch the photography on safari video and make sure you get those once-in-a-lifetime shots.
- Become a master of time and discover how to take stunning time lapse photography.
- Learn to shoot sports like a pro! Learn about the gear you’ll need, the camera setting that’ll allow you to stop motion with tack sharp focus and much more.
- Photographing the moon, stars and milky way.
- Slow things down for moody misty water effects. Capture dramatic star trails in the night sky.
- How to use bright light and deep shade when shooting natural light portraits.
- HDR – the hottest new trend in digital photography.
- Landscape and travel photography.